At this stage, teachers stimulate the child’s understanding of cause and effect through activities that present real-world situations. Age-appropriate, interactive learning areas are available for the children to explore and learn as they play. Support and involvement of parents is encouraged through daily progress reports.
The three year old program features several learning centers equipped with developmentally appropriate materials to channel your child’s natural sense of curiosity into educational exploration.
- Construction & Design
- Dramatic Play
- Creativity & Art
- Reading & Listening
- Math & Manipulatives
- Science & Sensorial
Our highly trained teachers maintain a typical daily routine structure for your child which includes:
- Morning and Afternoon Circle time
- Activities in the Learning Centers
- Literacy and language enrichment to build emerging language skills.
- Music and movement (songs, poems and rhymes) to expand your child’s vocabulary and listening skills.
- Outdoor play at least twice daily to burn off energy and develop motor skills.
- Lunch and nap time to nourish and rest your child’s growing mind and body.