Toddlers are Awesome!
The children’s safety and caring are our main objectives. Toddlers need to be shown forms of love and affection. We help them learn how to be social and caring in their first years. To help them express themselves in a safe way. In addition they learn to respect others and be caring to others as well. Best Tucson Toddler Program!
Our High Reach Curriculum for Toddlers supports active learning through hands-on play, create secure connections, and motivate exploration. Our encouraging toddler care in a family atmosphere makes a bond between home and school and provides families with opportunities to extend learning simply during normal routines.
At The Apple Tree Learning Centers we encourage interactions with other children in group activities; guide the development of sharing and listening skills, model how to express emotions appropriately and guide your child to learn classroom routines.
- A perfect balance of nurturing, playtime, and learning each day
- Daily group activities that help boost your child’s social skills
- Regular teacher-family communication, including daily updates to keep you informed
- Themed monthly units that provide a variety of daily experiences
- Learning areas focused on dramatic play, mathematics, creative arts, language, and sensory exploration
- Age-appropriate activities and materials that develop confidence, self-esteem, and a love of learning